4000kgs Heavy Duty Hook Head Snatch Block
- This Hook is ideal for lifting, pulling, towing, and re-directs.
- Although it is heavy-duty, the Hook itself is light and robust.
- Fitted with a roller bearing sheave, the Snatch Block is perfect for high-speed applications.
- A Safety Factor of 4 times.
- A Break/Load of 4000kgs.
- Contains a drop forged wheel.
- Available colours: Blue.
Hand Pulley Blocks and Snatch Blocks like these are used to make lifting easier by redirecting a force in a certain direction. Allowing the operator to use their full weight as a pulling force, these Blocks are efficient and adaptable.
Manufactured in accordance with EU standard EN 13157: 2003, this lifting equipment enjoys built-in safety features such as a secure locking system that allows for the safe lifting of heavy loads. To ensure safety, our Blocks are built from strong and reliable material. The groove and sheave, for example, are constructed from high-quality machined alloy steel. Our Blocks are intended for use with either Steel Wire Rope or Fibre Rope to suit your various needs for a lifting job.
Hand Pulley Blocks like this have many applications and are used in construction, factory and agricultural settings. Most commonly, however, these Blocks are integrated within a pulley system in construction to lift, tow, and pull heavy loads.
Break/Load in kgs: 4000
- The Plates are made from structural quality carbon steel to ASTM-A36/A572.
- The Sheaves have flame-hardened grooves with cast steel units.
- The Shackles are constructed from alloy steel and heat-treated tempered alloy steel pins.
- The Block’s opening feature permits the easy insertion of wire or fibre rope in both Sheaves with the simple removal of just one bolt.
- All of our blocks are fully certified.