12000kgs Heavy Duty Hook Head Snatch Block
Our Hand Pulley Blocks are used to make lifting easier. They work by redirecting energy to allow an operator to use their full weight as a pulling force.
Hand Pulley Blocks have many applications and are commonly used as part of a pulley system in construction and factories.
Built from strong and reliable material, Head Snatch Blocks are intended for use with steel wire rope and fibre rope.
This heavy-duty Head Snatch Block is ideal for lifting, pulling, and towing. For more information about how to use these products, head over to our YouTube for some How-To videos.
- This Snatch Block is fitted with a roller bearing sheave for high-speed applications and removals.
- The safety factor of this Block is 4 times the Working Load Limit (WLL).
- The wheel inside the Block is drop forged for robustness but is still lightweight.
- This lifting equipment is manufactured in accordance with EU standard EN 13157:2003
- Both the groove and sheave are constructed from high-quality machine alloyed steel.
- Break/Load in kgs: 12,000.
- Colour: Blue.
We also stock a wider range of Hand Pulleys and Snatch Blocks.
The Ratchet Shop has your best interests at heart. That’s why we make sure our Snatch Block has built-in safety features such as a secure locking system to ensure that heavy loads are lifted without hazard.
What’s more, the Block’s opening feature permits easy insertion of a wire rope in both sheaves simply with the removal of one bolt.
Break/Load in kgs: 12000
- The plates are made of structural quality carbon steel to ASTM-A36/A572.
- The sheaves are comprised of cast steel units with flame-hardened grooves.
- The shackles are made from alloy steel with heat-treated and tempered pins.
If you have any questions about our Heavy Duty Hook Head Snatch Block, get in contact with our team of experts.
Or, browse our online catalogue to discover more useful products in the meantime.