8mm (8000kg) Lowloader
- Grade 80, alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Black Lacquered finish.
- Minimum breaking load 4:1 W.L.L.
- Marked with the manufacturer’s identification and material grade.
- Marked manufacturer’s mark, ID mark and grade 80.
- Available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm
"Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, chain may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering."
8mm Low Loader chain has a working weight limit of 8,000kg. Low Loader chains are commonly used in the agriculture and trucking industries, this 8mm Low Loader chain is suitable for securing a tractor to a flat bed lorry for example. We supply heavy duty grade 80 shortlink chain that is much tougher than a ratchet strap. Ratchet strap webbing can tear or snag on abrasive loads. When Low Loader chains are looked after properly they can last a very long time. We give a choice of 3 types of hook, or no hook at all, on this type of lashing and towing equipment.
Break/Load in kgs: 8000
Width in mm: 8
- Used for securing heavy or sharp loads
- All parts made from grade 80 steel
- All parts batch numbered
- Every chain made to order
- Ideal for transport lorries