7mm Single Leg Lifting Chain
All our lifting chain is custom made and certified to our customer’s needs. You can build your chain to the exact specification you require by picking your own length, hooks/shortening clutch, and how many legs you require on any chain.
- Grade 80, alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- We supply, single leg, endless, two leg, three and four leg lifting chains
- Black lacquered finish.
- Minimum breaking load is 4 times the W.L.L.
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the W.L.L.
- Marked manufacturers mark, ID mark and grade 80.
- Available in 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm and 16mm
"Please note that due to production queues during busy periods, chain may not always be available on next day delivery. If your chain order is urgent, please contact us to determine if it falls within your time frame before ordering."
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Single leg lifting chains are constructed from grade 80 chain, which is the minimum requirement for lifting operations. Single leg chains are used for lifting loads in a vertical hitch, commonly in the construction and manufacturing industries. When purchasing this lifting equipment, you have the choice of hook (clevis self locking safety hook, clevis hook and clip, and clevis swivel hook), chain link size, length and the option to add a shortening clutch. Lifting chains are only as strong as each of the components, all our chain components are made from high grade steel that has been quenched and tempered.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 1500
Width in mm: 7
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched, Tempered and proof tested)
- Permanently Embossed with marking for identification and traceability
- German WAFIOS production method, Computerised automated Knitting, Spot Welding and Calibration so every link is Identical
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ultimate Load is 4 times Capacity