1.5T - 7/16" Blue Pin Dee Shackle
- Used as connecting links in rigging systems
- The large shape of the loop means they are used in conjunction with webbing slings
- Forged, quenched and tempered with alloy pin
- Our screw pin shackles meet the performance requirements of federal specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2
- Marked with manufacturers mark, size, ID mark, CE and W.L.L
- Safety factor 6:1
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
A shackle is a U-shaped piece of metal secured with a screw pin bolt across the opening, or a hinged metal loop secured with a quick-release locking pin mechanism. They are used as a connecting link in all manner of rigging systems, from boats and ships to industrial crane rigging. The two types of shackles we supply are D-Shackles and Bow Shackles. D-Shackles: Also known as a chain shackle, our D-Shackles range from 0.5t to 25t. D-shackles are narrow shackles shaped like a loop of chain, usually with a pin or threaded pin closure. D-shackles are very common and most other shackle types are a variation of the D-shackle. The small loop can take high loads primarily in line. Side and racking loads may twist or bend a D-shackle.
Break/Load in kgs: 1500
- Shackles Quenched and Tempered
- Batch Numbered and Working Load Limit Permanently Shown on every Shackle
- Safety Factor 4/1