7/8mm Connecting Link
- This Connecting Link conforms to EN 1677-4 component for slings.
- Made from tempered alloy steel with good ductility.
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without a reduction in the working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test.
- Please see the adjacent technical specification photo for additional information.
- The colour choice is Green or Orange.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Made from forged alloy steel, chain connecting links can be used with alloy chain grade 80 and 100 for lifting applications. Their simple design allows for the assembly, dismantling and reassembly of reliable, safe lifting chain slings without the need for specialist tools.
These chain components are used to connect lifting equipment, such as lifting chains and lifting chain slings. Lifting chains and slings are used for the overhead lifting and movement of heavy loads in various industries.
We stock a wide range of different sizes of chain connecting links to suit your required application, from our smallest at 7/8mm and 10mm, to our largest at 13mm and 16mm.
Working Load Limit: 2120 kgs.
Colour: Orange or Green.
- Chain connecting links fasten webbing slings to lifting components.
- Operate at a 3.15 ton safe Working Load Limit (WLL).
- Grade 80 alloy steel, drop forged and heat treated.
- Safety Factor of 4:1.
- Fully Certified.