2000kg Horizontal Lifting Clamp
- Used for horizontal lifting of steel plates and other sheet material
- The thin ground plates and buffer cams allows easy insertion of the plate
- Can be used hanging vertically underneath a spreader
- Suitable for industrial steel beams and sagging plates
- The built in pretension means the clamps remain on the plate after placement ends in an unloaded position
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Our range of high strength, durable horizontal lifting clamps are manufactured from fully forged parts to ensure longevity. This particular type of lifting equipment is designed to be used for horizontal lifting of steel plates and other sheet material. To facilitate this, the horizontal lifting clamps have especially thin ground plate and buffer cams that allow easy insertion of the plate. These horizontal lifting clamps can also be used hanging vertically underneath a spreader. They are also suitable for handling steel beams and sagging plates. The built in pretension means that clamps remain on the plate after placement, even in an unloaded position. Horizontal lifting clamps can also be used to turn beams from the H to I position.
Break/Load in kgs: 2000
- All forged and heat treated parts
- Safe and reliable with individual serial numbers
- High strength and durability with MBL of 500% of WLL
- Meets standard BS EN13155
- High strength durability
- Permanent PI code for good traceability
- MBL 500% of capacity
- Proof load 4 tons
- WLL Ton/Pair 2
- Opening (mm) 3-22
- Weight (kg) 4.7
These are suitable for handling steel beams and sagging plates. Fitted with a pretension on the material, causing the clamp to remain on the plate after it is placed, even in unloaded position. Can also be used for turning beams from the H into the I position.