3000kg Vertical Lifting Clamp
- Designed for the vertical lifting, turning and transfer of steel plates, other sheet material or steel structure
- Suitable for all sectors of the industry where material cant be damaged during lift or transfer
- Inbuilt safety device preventing the lock from disengaging
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Vertical Lifting Clamps, also known as a standard type clamp, are designed for the vertical lifting, turning and transfer of steel plates, other sheet material or steel structure. This type of lifting equipment is suitable for use in almost all sectors of industry where the material cannot be damaged during lift or transfer. Our Vertical Lifting Clamps have an inbuilt safety device that prevents the lock from disengaging, even if the rope is slackened. They are manufactured from forged and heat treated parts for a long life. Vertical Lifting Clamps are available with a load capacity of 1,000kg to 5,000kg but have been tested with 200% of capacity.
Break/Load in kgs: 3000
- All forged and heat treated parts
- Safe and reliable with individual serial numbers
- High strength and durability with MBL of 500% of WLL
- Meets standard BS EN13155
- Guaranteed performance
- Embossed branding, PI code
- Long product life
- Permanent PI code for good traceability
- Proof load 4 tons
Standard type clamp is suitable for vertical lifting and turning-over of plates, the clamp possesses a safety device by which the lock is not disengaged even if the rope is slackened. This clamp can be applied for a wide range of works which maintains a structure for safety against ground-touching shocks of the loads.
- Max.load:1-5 tons range
- Safety factor: 6 times
- Jaw Opening: 0-50mm
- Safety latch mechanism
- WLL (ton) 3
- Opening (mm) 0-36
- Weight (kg) 11