10mm Foundry Hooks
- Conforms to EN 1677-4
- Alloy steel
- The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
- Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
- Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Colour choice Green, Yellow or Orange
Foundry hooks are primarily used in the cast metal industry, however they have uses in many other applications. These chain components are forged especially for lifts that need constant over-sized attachment points, the wide throat opening can accommodate the trunnions of a moulding box. Foundry hooks are vital components in many forms of lifting equipment. They can be connected to grade 80 chain and wire rope by both G-Link and BL couplers. They are available in a range of sizes to suit the chain or rope size. Our chain components are all competitively priced, and these foundry hooks are no exception.
Working Load Limit in kgs: 3100
Width in mm: 10
- Made from high grade alloy steel. Grade 80 (Quenched and Tempered)
- For use with Grade 80 alloy chain for lifting applications
- Marked with Brand, WLL, Batch No and Size
- Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x WLL
- Ulitmate Load is 4 times Capacity