2000kg x 2.3m Mini Hand Ratchet Puller
- Our Hand Ratchet Pullers are designed for electric wire-pulling in all sorts of applications such as electric power, telephone line works, construction, and agricultural activities.
- Ratchet Pullers can move both up and down by moving the lever manually.
- Equipped with more built-in safety factors than competing brands, our Ratchet Pullers contain an automatic mechanical brake and a pawl.
- Ratchet Pullers can be easily repaired in the field using Shear Pins and are very inexpensive to maintain.
- Made from malleable iron, our Ratchet Pullers are solid, ductile, and malleable.
- Other sizes are available for the smaller maximum loads of1500kgor 1000kg
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
The Mini Hand Ratchet Puller is specifically designed for safe and efficient wire pulling. The compact and portable design means that this type of lifting equipment is ideal for use in the field. The wire rope is 5mm x 2.3m long for each of the Mini Hand Ratchet Pullers that we offer, with a variable lifting capacity of either 1000kg, 1500kg, or 2000kg (see above).
How To Use
The load you want to move is attached easily to the lower hook. Moving the lever up and down winds up the wire rope, thus lifting the load quickly and steadily to the desired height. Find out more about how to pull electrical wire here.
- Our Hand Ratchet Puller is equipped with Swivel Hooks at each end for optimum ease of use.
- Available in Bronze
- Max.load:2000 kgs
- Safety factor: 2 times
- Tractor Capacity 2000 kg
- Wire Rope Size 6mm x 2.3m
- No. of Hook 2
- Weight 24 (kg)