3000KG RATCHET STRAP WITH SNAP HOOK
- Available in 2000Kg and 5000Kg rated strength.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material, Ratchet handles are made of steel.
- Available in 12m Yellow 2000Kg and 4m 5000Kg.
- 5000kg and 2000Kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Supplied with Snap Hooks.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
When you need to secure lighter bulky loads to the bed of a lorry or inside a trailer for transport or for storage our range of 2000kg ratchet straps are ideal. It is simple to tighten the ratchet strap with one hand to achieve the desired level of tension. On arrival at the destination the load is easily released by pushing up the handle. The 2000kg ratchet straps are available in both 4m and 6m lengths, each ratchet strap is 50mm wide and comes in either white or yellow. The heavy duty but soft polyester webbing allows your loads to be secured without damage.
Break/Load in kgs: 2000
Width in mm: 50
Length in metres: 6M
- 2000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 1000daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook