8,000kg Ratchet Strap Endless
- 8000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 4000 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m lengths.
- Available in blue.
- 8000kg ratchets have a 75mm webbing width.
- Endless Ratchet Strap.
- Custom made 8000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
Our great value endless ratchets are a quick and safe method for securing objects for transport or storage. The strength rating of these ratchet straps is 8,000kg, or 8 tonnes, making it ideal for various tie down applications. This range of tie downs are available in 8m, 10m, 12m and 15m lengths. To secure the load, the end of the endless ratchet is pulled through the ratchet handle, which is easily hand cranked to provide the desired level of tension. Manufactured to EN 12195-2:2001 standards, these hard wearing 8,000kg endless ratchets are perfect for lashing loads where fixing points are not required.
Break/Load in kgs: 8,000
Width in mm: 75
Length in metres: 8,10,12,15
- 8,000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 4000daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified