(10mm - 13mm) 3/8"-1/2" Ratchet Load Binder
- Conforms to EN 12195-3.
- Drop forged/cast steel, quenched and tempered.
- Low Loader chain accessory used to tighten and pull chain together.
- Painted finish.
- Fitted with two hooks.
- Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
- Marked with size, lashing capacity and manufacturers mark.
A Load Binder is a useful accessory to a Low Loader chain and is used to tighten and pull chain together in the use of lashing down items. The ratchet mechanism means they can be tightened incrementally and with ease to safely secure loads of up to 18,000 Kilos.
Working Load Limit (WLL): 4170kg
Max Break/Load in kgs: 14970
Width in mm: 10/13
- Upgraded for use with grade 70, 80 and I00 chain
- One piece forged handle
- Continuous take-up feature provides finite adjustment to tie down load.
- Each binder individually proof tested.
- Easy operation positive ratchet.