17T – 1.1/2” Blue Pin Bow Shackle
- Used as connecting links in rigging systems
- The large shape of the loop means they are used in conjunction with webbing slings
- Forged, quenched and tempered with alloy pin
- Our screw pin shackles meet the performance requirements of federal specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2
- Marked with manufacturers mark, size, ID mark, CE and W.L.L
- Safety factor 6:1
Due to a high stock turnaround time not every product will always come exactly as seen in the image. you may receive a product in a different shade or with small differences to the hardware itself. If you have a specific requirement please call us to confirm the spec on our current stock.
Bow shackles are used as connecting links in rigging systems, for example in the shipping and industrial industries. The large shape of the loop on bow shackles means that they are normally used in conjunction with webbing slings because there is more room for the webbing sling eye to sit in. This type of lifting equipment is used when an extremely resilient connection point is required. All of our shackles are made from forged steel, which means that the entire shackle is made from the same grade and density of steel. Cast steel often contains air bubbles, which affect the integrity of the metal. Our bow shackles have their working load limit stamped on them to enable easy identification of the correct shackle for the application.
Break/Load in kgs: 17000
- Shackles Quenched and Tempered
- Batch Numbered and Working Load Limit Permanently Shown on every Shackle
- Safety Factor 6/1