1.5T - 7/16" Blue Pin Bow Shackle
- Used as connecting links in rigging systems
- The large shape of the loop means they are used in conjunction with webbing slings
- Forged, quenched and tempered with alloy pin
- Our screw pin shackles meet the performance requirements of federal specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2
- Marked with manufacturers mark, size, ID mark, CE and W.L.L
- Safety factor 6:1
Our 1.5T 7/16” blue pin bow shackle is suitable for low to medium intensity rigging jobs and comes with a safety factor of 6/1, ensuring maximum safety and reassurance on the job. Operated via an alloy screw pin, the bow shackle is well equipped to meet your needs.
All our shackles, including our 1.5T 7/16” bow pin bow shackles, are made from only the highest quality forged steel, offering longevity and reliability when you need it most. The shackle is both quenched and tempered, with a printed batch number and working load limit for peace of mind when in use.
Break/Load in kgs: 1500
- Shackles Quenched and Tempered
- Batch Numbered and Working Load Limit Permanently Shown on every Shackle
- Safety Factor 6/1